18 Things I learned at 18
The age where I’ve turned into a young adult and ready to start being responsible for myself. I’ve turned 18 (on the 21st of August). Here are 18 things I learned in life.
1. Not caring about how people judge you.
2. Learning whatever you want on the internet and it’s FREE!
3. Friends change and won’t stay with you forever.
4. The difference between a horrible relationship vs a good relationship.
5. Authentic videos on YouTube make me happy.
6. Being responsible for your life and what you do now to change it.
7. A huge blogging community full of different niche and personalities.
8. It’s better to fail than to not try.
9. Meditation helps with stress.
10. Being organised makes life so much easier.
11. Learning how to not be afraid of criticisms.
12. People are made up of 70% of water.
13. Music = life
14. Sleeping longer than 8 hours can be harmful.
15. Never giving up on my dreams.
16. Nick Crompton: “England is my CITY”
17. Things can be found easily on the internet.
18. Being grateful for my parents.
Hi! I’m Ellen and I’m a student who blogs about lifestyle, self-wellbeing, productivity & relationship advice to make your life as simple and stress-free. I love art and playing video games. I have a pet duck (yes, I did do a post on that) and I’m currently studying Graphic Design since I have an interest in designs.