What do I do in my free time?
This might be a random topic but what do you do in your free time?
- YouTube (who doesn’t?)
- Video games (Mostly PC games or app games)
- Draw in my sketchbook
- Read (other blogs or webcomics mostly)
- Stare at the ceiling (because it’s so interesting. Yeah right.)
- Go on Pinterest
- Sit in the sun (we need a little sun in our system, right?)
- Get lost in Google (there are some really weird sites, I’m not even kidding!)
- Blog planning/scheduling
- Organise my room, desk or closet.
- Sit in the living room and watch more YouTube videos.
- Listen to music (I like Lo-fi best!)
- Meditate (Maybe?)
- Text my friends (I feel so aloneeee)
- Stare outside my window (what? It’s inspires me what nature can do…)
- Drink a large cup of coffee or tea
- Self-studying Graphic Design or Psychology
- Watch TED talks
Mostly, it’s YouTube, YouTube, more YouTube and definitely YouTube.
More topics about the author’s life:
Hi! I’m Ellen and I’m a student who blogs about lifestyle, self-wellbeing, productivity & relationship advice to make your life as simple and stress-free. I love art and playing video games. I have a pet duck (yes, I did do a post on that) and I’m currently studying Graphic Design since I have an interest in designs.