The age where I’ve turned into a young adult and ready to start being responsible for myself. I’ve turned 18 (on the 21st of August).
I also did a “17 Things I Learned At 17” and maybe might continue the series years after years.
Probably going to look back and say,
“Yeah! You go, girl!”
But yeah, I’ve done some things that I wish I didn’t want to do or things that I left behind but you know, you only live once (that meme is so old!)
2. Learning whatever you want on the internet and it’s FREE!
4. The difference between a horrible relationship vs a good relationship.
5. Authentic videos on YouTube make me happy.
6. Being responsible for your life and what you do now to change it.
7. A huge blogging community full of different niche and personalities.
8. It’s better to fail than to not try.
9. Meditation helps with stress.
10. Being organised makes life so much easier.
11. Learning how to not be afraid of criticisms.
12. People are made up of 70% of water.
13. Music = life
14. Sleeping longer than 8 hours can be harmful.
15. Never giving up on my dreams.
16. Nick Crompton: “England is my CITY“
17. Things can be found easily on the internet.
18. Being grateful for my parents.
Seems fair right?
(except for 16. Yes, no.16 was a joke, I know *cringe*)