The age where I’ve turned into a young adult and ready to start being responsible for myself. I’ve turned 18 (on the 21st of August).
Maybe might continue the series years after years. Probably going to look back and say, “Yeah! You go, girl!”
But yeah, I’ve done some things that I wish I didn’t want to do or things that I left behind but you know, you only live once (I had to).
So grab your mug of coffee or tea and let’s get right into it!
1. Not caring about how people judge you.
2. Learning whatever you want on the internet and it’s FREE!
3. Friends change and won’t stay with you forever.
4. The difference between a horrible relationship vs a good relationship.
5. Authentic videos on YouTube make me happy.
6. Being responsible for your life and what you do now to change it.
7. A huge blogging community filled with different niches and personalities.
8. It’s better to fail than to not try.
9. Meditation helps with stress.
10. Being organised makes life so much easier.
11. Learning how to not be afraid of criticisms.
12. People are made up of 70% of water.
13. Music = life
14. Sleeping longer than 8 hours can be harmful.
15. Never giving up on my dreams.
16. Nick Crompton: “England is my CITY”
17. Things can be found easily on the internet.
18. Being grateful for my parents.
- Why You Shouldnt Care What Others Think
- Heres What No One Tells You About Social Media Comparison
- The Feeling Of Losing A Friend | Storytime – Crushing On A Racist
- 10 Videos That Will Put You In A Good Mood When You’re Having A Bad Day
- Top 10 Greatest Solutions for Relieving Stress
- 5 Quick Awesome Tips For Staying Organised
- Should You Change Your Sleeping Schedule? | Featured Post
- Winter Music Playlist For The Chilly Season
- 11 Signs You Should Escape A Toxic Relationship
Check out Simple Truths for motivation, inspirational and mental health tips, and gifts.
Share this Pin with friends or for later!
If you love new posts about lifestyle, self-care, productivity, and blogging tips, then don’t forget to subscribe to my RSS feed where you can get notified in your email inbox (don’t worry, I won’t spam ya!). Follow my social media accounts if you haven’t already.
If you love this post, share it by pinning it on Pinterest or sharing on Facebook or Twitter. Remember, to check out my related posts (yes, I have more than 100 posts on this blog and I feel proud of my passion!)