Hey, hi, hello guys
I’ve seen these circling around Pinterest since I the day I changed my niche to mental health and wellbeing.
There are so many great lists of this challenge and I kept one list in mind but I deeply and honestly failed at it! (I don’t have the list anymore since it was ageeees ago.)
I’m that type of girl who likes to get myself productive, busy, busy, BUSY! (Are you the same?)
And every time I’m like that, I always end up feeling stressed and burnt out. Definitely not good for my health! I try to take breaks etc but then I would feel like I’m being lazy and that I would end up taking a 5-hours procrastination break.
So I decided to create this list for both you and I. (Hopefully, you won’t fail like I did!)
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliates. I earn a compensation if you purchase the product. I do not add affiliates that I do not like or approve on. You do not have to purchase the items but I would absolutely appreciate it if you do!*
1. Read a book (a book you enjoy)
2. Take a bath
3. Light up some scented candles or essential oils
4. Hang out with the fam (family)
5. Take a nap in the day
7. Do some yoga
9. Take a walk in the neighbourhood
10. Go to a cafe shop
11. Go to a museum
12. Go to a library
13. Go shopping with mates
14. Lie in the sun or dance in the rain
15. Write a letter to a friend or family member saying how much you appreciate them
16. Call a friend you haven’t spoken to for a while
17. Write in a journal
18. Cook something you like
19. Redecorate your room or house
20. Try a DIY from Pinterest
21. Send a message or email to a blogger or YouTuber you inspire
22. Binge watch YouTube or Netflix with NO disturbance
23. Give your DIY as a gift to someone special
24. Go on a little trip with your mates
25. Draw or paint (even if you can’t)
26. Organise your closet
27. Go to a Thrift shop and try on clothes
28. Plant your favourite flowers in your garden
29. Colour in an adult colouring book
30. Buy something you like as a treat for finishing this challenge
Hope you enjoy this list and do let me know if you’ve tried it or if you find this helpful! As well as that, good luck!
Hey, hi, hello there,
I’m Ellen Tran, an 18-year-old Australian/Vietnamese lifestyle blogger at ZyraKuma. I blog about lifestyle, self-wellbeing, productivity and relationships. I hope to inspire you guys and help those in need to become their better selves as well as combine art and blogging together (my two favourite things).
I’m currently a student, learning about art and design. Hopefully achieving to become an Illustrator because I love drawing.