The Ultimate Beginners 30-Day Self-Care Challenge
Don't know where to start with your self-care? Don't worry! This challenge will guide you through taking care of your wellbeing. So what is it? It's the 30-day self-care challenge!
There are so many great lists of this challenge and I kept one list in mind but I deeply and honestly failed at it!
- 8 Self Care That Will Actually Make Your Holiday Better
- Simple Easy Ways To Self Care After A Long Day | Featured Post
- 5 Ways To Effectively Self Care During The Holiday
I'm that type of girl who likes to get myself productive, busy, busy, BUSY! (Are you the same?)
And every time I'm like that, I always end up feeling stressed and burnt out. Definitely not good for my health! I try to take breaks etc but then I would feel like I'm being lazy and that I would end up taking a 5-hours procrastination break.
So grab your mug of coffee or tea and let's get right into it!
- Read a book (a book you enjoy)
- Take a bath
- Light up some scented candles or essential oils
- Hang out with the family or friends
- Take a nap in the day
- Do some yoga
- Take a walk in the neighbourhood
- Go to a cafe shop
- Visit a museum
- Go to a library
- Go shopping with mates
- Lie in the sun or dance in the rain
- Write a letter to a friend or family member saying how much you appreciate them
- Call a friend you haven't spoken to for a while
- Write in a journal
- Cook something you like
- Redecorate your room or house
- Try a DIY from Pinterest
- Send a message or email someone you inspire
- Binge-watch YouTube or Netflix
- Give your DIY as a gift to someone special
- Go on a little trip with your mates
- Draw or paint (even if you can't)
- Organise your closet
- Go to a Thrift shop and try on clothes
- Plant your favourite flowers in your garden
- Colour in an adult colouring book
- Buy something you like as a treat for finishing this challenge
- 5 Quick Awesome Tips For Staying Organised
- 20 Sweet Ways To Spend Your Free Time
- 51 Things To Do When You're Bored
Are you up for this 30-day self-care challenge? Hope you enjoy this list and do let me know if you've tried it or if you find this helpful! As well as that, good luck!
Share this Pin with friends or for later!
If you love new posts about self-care, productivity, blogging tips, and other lifestyle posts, then don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter where you can get notified in your email inbox on Fridays (Aussie time). Follow my social media accounts if you haven't already!
If you love this post, share it by pinning it on Pinterest or sharing on Facebook or Twitter. Remember, to check out my related posts below.