We all get a creative or writer’s block sometimes and even during stressful times, it can be really frustrating. I mean thank god for these lists of lifestyle blog topics, right?
If you’re a blogger, sometimes you may have had days to take a break from travelling and then everything goes downhill because… you haven’t got anything to write! That’s why I decided to list these lifestyle blog topic ideas in case you’re in that situation.
These 51 lifestyle blog post ideas will help you spark ideas for your next content.
So grab your mug of coffee or tea and let’s get right into it!
Before we get into the list, are you a blogger who doesn’t have the time to manually pin your pins on Pinterest? You can use Tailwind to automate your Pinterest posts so you can have the time to do all the fun writing and stuff! Grab free 100 pins today.
51 Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas
1. A day in your life
2. Morning or night routine
3. Your pet peeves
4. Book or movie review
5. Things that you love or/and hate
- Love Yourself By Installing A Wellbeing Routine Into Your Lifestyle
- 6 Quick Ways To Plan Your Day Better
- 10 Popular Chick Flick Movies You Need To Rewatch
6. Something that you have improved in the last week or month
7. Who you love the most and why
8. A letter to your younger self or future self
9. Top 15 movies you love of all time
10. Music playlist for the season
- 20 Things to do Inside while you’re Bored
- 15 Lo-Fi Beats To Listen To While You Multitask
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Listen To Kpop
11. Embarrassing short stories that happened to you
12. A past post you would like to share and your review
13. A fear that you have
14. Why you love that person or pet and list different things you like about them
15. A shopping haul
- 5 Tips On How Not To Break Your Bank Account On Black Friday & Haul
- Unexpected Ways About Getting Over “Fear Of Failure” Can Make Your Life Better
- 6 Best Time Killer Apps To Kill Boredom
16. A secret family recipe or just a recipe you love to share
17. If you were stuck on an island, why are the top 5 things you would bring with you?
18. Q and A post, answering questions that your readers would like to know
19. Childhood Crushes
20. Your biggest success and how you reached that goal
- 5 Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Keeping Your Goals
- Confronting 11 Things I’ve Learned Blogging With 100 Posts
- 7 Things You Most Likely Didn’t Know About Blogging
21. Your biggest failures and how you came about it
22. A life lesson that inspired you
23. What your ideal day looks like
24. How to be productive or/and organised
25. Your hobbies and why you love them
- If You Feel Like Giving Up, Read This Before You Regret
- Never Underestimate The Influence Of First Blog Failure
- 5 Quick Awesome Tips For Staying Organised
26. A wish list of things you would want
27. Reversed bucket list – things that you have already crossed off your bucket list
28. Share favourite YouTubers and why you love watching them
29. How do you self-care?
30. What’s in your bag and a mini-story behind those items
- 13 Creative YouTubers You Should Watch Right Now
- 8 Self Care That Will Actually Make Your Holiday Better
- Can You Complete The 30 Days Love Yourself Challenge?
31. How do you spend your weekends?
32. Pick a random photo on your phone based on the numbers (4, 72, 18, 32, 9, 101) and then tell your story behind that photo
33. What do you do to become your better self?
34. Travel to a destination and write about it
35. Top 10 music that you love of all times
- 9 Desktop Decluttering Ideas That Can Improve Your Productivity
- 9 Productive Things To Do On Your Phone
- 10 Productivity Apps That Will Help You Stay Productive
36. A life hack that you want to share that is true
37. How you overcame your mental illness
38. Best or worst products that you’ve used
39. A person that you admire
40. Pick an artwork that makes you feel and write about how this artwork affects you emotionally
- How To Conquer Obsession With These 6 Steps
- 5 Things You Should Do When Coping With Rejection
- 4 Steps to Recover From A Mental Breakdown
41. Top 10 Instagrammers that your readers should follow and why
42. What was your dream job during your childhood?
43. 15 Facts that no one knows about you
44. 1 Thing that makes you happy
45. Blogging tips for beginners
- How Your Instagram Post Can Go Viral With These Hashtags
- The Do’s And Don’ts Of Blogging (Spilling The Truth)
- How to be Happy with Yourself (6 Effective Happiness Tricks)
46. If you had to pick someone as your bridesmaids, who would they be? (it could be anyone)
47. A holiday that you could never forget
48. What are the most used apps you use on your phone or tablet?
49. Something that you regret doing
50. A moment that you feel proud of
51. Things that you love doing at the moment (such as blogging for example)
- 10 Apps That Will Help You Stay Productive
- 8 Self Care Apps To Use Today
- 6 Innovative Approaches To Declutter Your Phone
Hopefully, you get to pick something out of this lifestyle blog post ideas.
You’ll never run out of ideas on what to write ~ my 6th-grade teacher
If you enjoyed this post and found it helpful, why not give it a share with just a click of a button? My blog involves self-improvement, productivity, blogging and branding. Go Follow me on social media and/or join my email newsletter!