51 Miracle Things To Do When You Are Bored
So, you finished pretty much everything on your to-do list or you just have a bunch of free time. But still, you're looking for things to do when you are bored
There are plenty of things you can do when you're bored in your spare time. For example, playing video games, surfing the net, cooking, communicating with friends through text or call, etc.
The other thing is, you don't want to find something quick so that you can do instantly! Don't worry I won't waste more of your extra time so I decided to make it into a quick list form. Here are 51 things to do when you are bored.
So grab your mug of coffee or tea and let's get right into it!
- Read your favourite book
- Cook something new
- Spring clean your room or house
- Go to Pinterest
- Call a friend
- Chill with your family
- Binge-watch Netflix or YouTube
- Go to a museum
- Visit a library
- Go to the shops and not buy anything. Just look around and try stuff on.
- Find old stuff in your basement or garage
- Download a colouring app and colour
- Play a musical instrument
- Learn a new language that you have wanted to learn
- Try different makeup looks
- Write a story
- Finish a jigsaw puzzle
- Play with your pets (if you have any).
- Take your dog out for a walk
- Go for a stroll in the neighbourhood
- Take photographs
- Play video games
- Draw in your journal
- Go to the park
- Write letters and hide them for your future self or children.
- Plant a succulent in a jar
- Write your thoughts in a journal
- Lie out in your backyard and watch the clouds
- Go to a website that you haven't gone on for a long time
- Start planning your journal
- Read different blogs
- Write a bucket list
- Dance to your favourite playlist
- Do a DIY
- Take a bath
- Listen to music by yourself or with a friend
- Make a film on your phone
- Teach yourself something new
- Get lost on the internet
- Try out a new sport
- Online shop
- Look up cute animals on Google Images
- Make a list of places you want to travel
- Start a blog or schedule blog posts
- Exercise at home or go to the GYM
- Make & practice origami
- Earn extra money from Fiverr
- Go out for a picnic
- Go out with friends to the movies or a café
- Change up your hairstyle
There's the end of the list of 51 things to do when you are bored! If you want to find more stuff to do, you can check out my other post where it goes more in-depth on the subject.
- 20 Things to do Inside while you Quarantine
- 6 Best Time Killer Apps To Kill Boredom
- 101 List of Self-care Sunday Activities to do on Weekends
- 13 List of Best Youtube Channels to Watch in 2020
- 20 Top Leisure Activities to Spend Your Relaxed Spare Time
If you enjoyed this post and found it helpful, why not give it a share with just a click of a button? My blog involves self-improvement, productivity, blogging and branding. Go Follow me on social media and/or join my email newsletter!