So, you finished pretty much everything on your to-do list and you don’t know what to do with your life now? Is this why you’re reading this post?
Maybe it’s the holidays and you got nothing to do? Girl, I know how you feel.
There are plenty of things you can do when you’re bored on your free time and for what reason, you can’t just whine and say “I’m bored” when really, you could be using your time wisely for other things.
But if you actually have nothing to do, then continue reading.
So grab your mug of coffee or tea and let’s get right into it!
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliates. I earn a compensation if you buy the product. I only add affiliates that I’ve tried myself and would prefer to you. You do not have to buy the items.*
1. Read your favourite book
2. Cook something new
3. Spring clean your room or house
4. Go to Pinterest
5. Call a friend
6. Chill with your family
7. Binge watch Netflix or YouTube
8. Go to a museum
9. Go to a library
10. Go to the shops and not buy anything. Just look around and try stuff on.
11. Find old stuff in your basement or garage
12. Download a colouring app and colour
13. Play a musical instrument
14. Learn a new language that you have wanted to learn
15. Try different makeup looks
16. Write a story
17. Finish a jigsaw puzzle
18. Play with your pets (if you have any).
19. Take your dog out for a walk
20. Go for a stroll in the neighbourhood
21. Take photographs
22. Play video games
23. Draw in your journal
24. Go to the park
25. Write letters and hide them for your future self or children
26. Plant a succulent in a jar
27. Write your thoughts in a journal
28. Lie out in your backyard and watch the clouds
29. Go to a website that you haven’t gone on for a long time
30. Start planning your journal
31. Read different blogs
32. Write a bucket list
33. Dance to your favourite playlist
34. Do a DIY
35. Take a bath
37. Listen to music by yourself or with a friend
38. Make a film on your phone
39. Teach yourself something new
40. Get lost on the internet
41. Try out a new sport
42. Online shop
43. Look up cute animals on Google Images
44. Make a list of places you want to travel
45. Make a blog or schedule blog posts
46. Exercise at home or go to the GYM
47. Make & practice origami
48. Earn extra money from Fiverr
49. Go out for a picnic
50. Go out with friends to the movies or a café
51. Change up your hairstyle
You can always grab some DIY items from Target (who doesn’t love Target?)
Share this Pin with friends or for later!
If you love new posts about lifestyle, self-care, productivity, and blogging tips, then don’t forget to subscribe to my RSS feed where you can get notified in your email inbox (don’t worry, I won’t spam ya!). Follow my social media accounts if you haven’t already.
If you love this post, share it by pinning it on Pinterest or sharing on Facebook or Twitter. Remember, to check out my related posts (yes, I have more than 100 posts on this blog and I feel proud of my passion!)