51 Things to do when you are Bored
So, you finished pretty much everything on your to-do list and now you're bored.
There are plenty of things you can do when you're bored in your spare time. Here are 51 things to do when you are bored.
So grab your mug of coffee or tea and let's get right into it!
- Read your favourite book
- Cook something new
- Spring clean your room or house
- Go to Pinterest
- Call a friend
- Chill with your family
- Binge-watch Netflix or YouTube
- Go to a museum
- Visit a library
- Go to the shops and not buy anything. Just look around and try stuff on.
- Find old stuff in your basement or garage
- Download a colouring app and colour
- Play a musical instrument
- Learn a new language that you have wanted to learn
- Try different makeup looks
- Write a story
- Finish a jigsaw puzzle
- Play with your pets (if you have any).
- Take your dog out for a walk
- Go for a stroll in the neighbourhood
- Take photographs
- Play video games
- Draw in your journal
- Go to the park
- Write letters and hide them for your future self or children.
- Plant a succulent in a jar
- Write your thoughts in a journal
- Lie out in your backyard and watch the clouds
- Go to a website that you haven't gone on for a long time
- Start planning your journal
- Read different blogs
- Write a bucket list
- Dance to your favourite playlist
- Do a DIY
- Take a bath
- Listen to music by yourself or with a friend
- Make a film on your phone
- Teach yourself something new
- Get lost on the internet
- Try out a new sport
- Online shop
- Look up cute animals on Google Images
- Make a list of places you want to travel
- Make a blog or schedule blog posts
- Exercise at home or go to the GYM
- Make & practice origami
- Earn extra money from Fiverr
- Go out for a picnic
- Go out with friends to the movies or a café
- Change up your hairstyle
If you love new posts about self-care, productivity, blogging tips, and other lifestyle posts, then don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter where you can get notified in your email inbox on Fridays (Aussie time). Follow my social media accounts if you haven't already!
If you love this post, share it by pinning it on Pinterest or sharing on Facebook or Twitter. Remember, to check out my related posts below.