To me, I think planning out your day in the morning is a great way to start off your day. It’s near the end of 2017, why not try to use the last months to try and opt yourself for 2018?
There 6 tips will not only make you more productive but also great simple ways to plan out your day for success.
- How To Successfully Take On Your Day As A Pro In 2019
- Is The Erin Condren Planner Worth It For The Price?
- What You Should Be Doing In The Morning Instead Of Checking Social Media
So grab your mug of coffee or tea and let’s get right into it!
1. Plan the night before
Pick out your clothes for tomorrow, make your lunch, get your breakfast ready if you don’t feel like making it in the morning or you are running late.
All you need to do is check your calendar or schedule and write them down in your to-do list. You can also have a ready to go physical planner to make it easier to organise your schedule.
It will give you more free time in the morning as well as set the tasks for the day.
2. Digital Calendar
I use to use Google Calendar for my organisation. But now I use Power Planner for its unique colours, agenda, display, and schedules. It’s very much useful to bring anywhere with you either on a mobile, laptop or tablet.
Some don’t require the internet which makes it 10x better to easy access. You can also switch around some dates if you have a busy schedule without having to erase and rewrite.
- 10 Apps That Will Help You Stay Productive
- 8 Self Care Apps To Use Today
- 9 Desktop Decluttering Ideas That Can Improve Your Productivity
- 6 Innovative Approaches To Declutter Your Phone
3. Diary Journal/Planners
No, I’m not talking about the ones where you write personal things (I will be talking about that later), the ones where there’s dates, calendars, address book and more. Write down your To-Do-List in it and cross out the things you have completed throughout the day.
This way, you’ll feel BLESSED when you complete a task. (Give yourself a pat on the back).
Give yourself 5 minutes in the morning and throw down any things that are stuck in your mind.
That way, you can have a refreshed mind and focus on the task instead of having to worry about what you’re going to bring to your aunt’s party.
- How To Conquer Obsession With These 6 Steps
- Love Yourself By Installing A Wellbeing Routine Into Your Lifestyle
- 10 Easy Ways to Self-Care When You Have No Money
5. Listen to your favourite music
What better way to start off your day by turning up your music and dancing around trying to get yourself ready? Music helps turn your mood from sad to happy. It can make you emotionally touch or even help you get through the day.
- Winter Music Playlist For The Chilly Season
- 15 Lo Fi Beats To Listen To While You Multitask
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Listen To Kpop
Give yourself some energy and hype! Having atleast a cup of coffee helps keep me awake throughout the day and, the smell from the kitchen will literally boost my productivity. Am I the only one who feels that way?
Do you have ways to help you get through the day? Comment it down below.
If you love new posts about self-care, productivity, blogging tips, and other lifestyle posts, then don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter where you can get notified in your email inbox on Fridays (Aussie time). Follow my social media accounts if you haven’t already!
If you love this post, share it by pinning it on Pinterest or sharing on Facebook or Twitter. Remember, to check out my related posts below.