I'm Ellen. You can call me El. I'm the owner and author of Zyrakuma (this site you're on right now).
I'm a lifestyle blogger who writes topics of self-wellbeing, productivity & blogging tips. My purpose for this blog is to help you improve yourself or/and your blog.
Here's what I write about...
× Product Reviews/Hauls
× Storytimes (Personal stories)
× Mental Health
× Change Habits
× Motivation for Success
× Advice & Tips Blogging for Beginners
× Branding & Blog Designs (Graphic Design)
What you should know
I've been blogging for over 2 years now (this isn't the first blog I've made). Over that 1 year, I studied about self-care and blogging through courses, personal experiences, and other blog posts.
Whilst doing that, I too, have made many mistakes in the past and want to share it with you on what helped me improve.[mc4wp_form id="5463"]
When I first created this blog, I was only a high school student starting secondary school (Aussie here). I was in a bad situation because you know, like every teenager, we get this thing called "puberty".
I started to develop serious mental issues like depression and anxiety but I was also having a hard time trusting people and making new friends at my school.
That's when I started this blog as a personal (I don't think I can call it personal) online diary. That's when I saw Xiaxue's blog and it motivated me to recreate a new blog. I wrote my feelings down, my everyday life journal etc.
6 Months later, after reading all these blog posts on blogging and self-care, I knew where my passion lands. That's how I ended up making this personal online diary to a self-help for you.
And here we are, right now, with an ongoing "over 1-year" blog and getting plenty of new readers every day (welcome fellow newbies!), I knew that I wanted to make this blog into somewhat of a priority for me. What motivates me is when my readers actually use my helpful advice for their needs (yes I do read comments).
Here are some fun facts about me:
- I love playing video games. I'm always binge playing League of Legends every day. People find this strange or weird, but I play LoL just to relieve stress.
- I love coffee. But I also love tea also. I like both! You can probably tell when you read my main quotation before entering into the post.
- I love art. I like to do digital drawings and sketching mostly. I'm not that creative in the creative fields but I like to enjoy doing these things when I feel like it.
- I have 2 pet gold fishes and a pet duck name Ducky.
- My favourite colours are red, gold and hot pink.
I'm very obsessive when it comes to colourful and feminine things.
- I enjoy memes & tea (not that kind of tea) from time to time. Especially memes on Beef & Shook's channels.
- I love K-pop, K-drama. You know what, let's just say I love everything Korea.
View this post on Instagram
It's been months since I post a picture of Ducky. She's definitely living the life. Eating the garden and vegetables.😔 . . #birdie #petduck #cute #duckface #petstagram #happy #adorable #animal #birdy #duckie #love #picoftheday #pet #bird #amazing #petsofinstagram #duck #ducksofinstagram #beak #awesome #beautiful #instagood #ducky #instapic #prilaga #instalove #petsagram #nice #photooftheday
Know that you know about me, why not follow all my social medias on Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter to keep in touch with me. If you want to email me to say hi, contact me through the "contact page". And check out these cool posts that you missed out on!
Cool Posts right here bois/girls…
I hope you stick around and enjoy the adventure. I usually post one or twice a week on a Monday or Friday (aussie time). Why not join my newsletter list and receive your free workbook "I have TIME 2 Blog"?