Do you know what’s funny? When I was starting out Pinterest, I didn’t know that Pinterest Groups even existed until a year later! If I knew it earlier, then I wouldn’t be getting constant traffic from these awesome groups.
If you’re new or you’re already a fellow Pinterest expert, you can definitely try joining these Pinterest Groups for bloggers by emailing them through the email in the board’s description bio or messaging the owner of the board.
There are expectations when trying to collaborate in the group.
- You MUST follow the board and the owner of the board. If not, then you won’t be accepted.
- You NEED to follow the rules or you’ll get kicked out.
- You MUST not spam the group board and post your pins the recommended amount of pins that they advise you to pin.
- And some groups highly DON’T RECOMMEND over 13+ pins such as something with nudity, drugs etc.
- And it is RECOMMENDED to share some pins in the group board, not just your own.
So grab your mug of coffee or tea and let’s get right into it!
How to Find & Join Pinterest Group Boards
If you’re new to Pinterest, then you probably don’t know how to join other group boards.
So to do this, first, you need to pick a group board to join. To find a board, go the search bar and write in your keyword. Next, click on the drop-down box next to the search bar and click on “Boards“.
A group board should have an indication with the little profile icon that is on the bottom left. You can tell it’s a group board compared to the ones that don’t have one (which are individual Pinterest boards).
The icon should show the creator/board owner as well as other members of the group board.
You got two options in order to send an invitation request to the board:
- Messaging the group board owner
- Emailing them through the email that is mentioned in the board description.
Remember earlier how I mentioned earlier about following the group boards rules? Make sure you read them!
There’s going to be 50/50 chance that a board is full and unable to accept new contributors. Don’t feel down because there are plenty of Pinterest group boards out there!
Why not join my group board “Bloggers For All Things Self-Care & Blogging“? I’m always open for new contributors in the blogging and self-care niche! Send me a message or email me to get your invite. 🙂
Once you joined a group, you can use Tailwind to help schedule your pins automatically to those groups.
Over 10k followers
- Top Blogs – Pinterest Viral Board
- POST YOUR BLOG! Bloggers promote here
- Female Bloggers Free for All
- ✿ Pin Your Best Pins ✿
- Share All Your Pins (Group Board – No Limit)
- Inspired and Mindful Living (Group Board)
- bloggers & blogs✨
Over 1k followers
- Mostly Blogging Group Board
- The Best of Lifestyle & Blogging
- SHARE YOUR PINS (GROUP BOARD)
- Recent Blog Post
- INTENTIONAL LIVING
- Awesome Bloggers – Collaboration Board
- LADIES BLOG FOR BUSINESS
- Continuous Pins
- Bloggers Promotion Board
- Lifestyle Bloggers (Group Board)
- Blogs of Pinterest
- Great Bloggers
- Fabulous Blogging
Those are my few boards that I recommend when wanting to get all those fast repins and traffic.
If you got some suggested Pinterest Group boards, then definitely link them in the comments! Oh yeah, don’t forget to share to let others know about these Group Boards by sharing this post.
If you love new posts about self-care, productivity, blogging tips, and other lifestyle posts, then don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter where you can get notified in your email inbox on Fridays (Aussie time). Follow my social media accounts if you haven’t already!
If you love this post, share it by pinning it on Pinterest or sharing on Facebook or Twitter. Remember, to check out my related posts below.