Instagram users raise your hand!
Are you having trouble trying to find the best fitting hashtags for your post? Or are you lazy when it comes to finding popular hashtags and having to copy and paste it every time? (All those precious minutes wasted).
Well, I have news for you. I’m the type of person who has trouble looking out for hashtags. That’s why I use a hashtag app for that.
Continue on to the post to learn more about this Hashtag tool.
Grab your mug of coffee or tea and let’s get straight into it!
There are times where I need to schedule my posts on Instagram through my desktop (because you know, I have more stock images on my desktop).
I can’t keep getting up and going on my phone all the time just to use the hashtag app. Next 10 minutes, I’m on Discord, Facebook Messenger and Instagram.
That’s why you got Tailwind’s Instagram Hashtag Finder 2.0.
Look, do you really think I should even look up “popular hashtags” from 10 different sites when all I can really do is let Tailwind recommend me some?
Hah! I am not wasting 2 minutes away trying to think about what to hashtag my posts.
I’m talking about Tailwind’s Hashtag upgraded version Finder 2.0.
I know, exciting isn’t it? Make life so much easier for IG users.
Let’s talk about the Hashtag Finder 2.0.
What is it and how can it help you?
It’s an already installed tool when you use Tailwind (Instagram version).
I’m pretty sure you’ve used Tailwind before right?
If you don’t know what Tailwind is, it’s a scheduling tool to help you automate and analyse your Pinterest or Instagram.
- The Secrets On How I Gained Over 130k Unique Views On Pinterest
- 10 Reasons Why Every Blogger Should Join Pinterest
- How To Use Pinterest To Drive Visitors To Your Store
No need to manually do everything when you’re busy. All you need is to stack up a bunch of posts, queue them and you’re all good to go!
This tool can suggest a batch of hashtags for every post, every time. 2.0 Version now suggest hashtags while you type out your description, with or without a #.
Can’t find a good hashtag? That’s OK. There’s always the option to shuffle it and find a newer batch.
Umm… can we also talk about how it categories them from popular to unpopular?
Watch this quick video and check it out.
Now when it comes to using this tool, there are other things you need to be aware of.
- Try out a FREE Trial of Tailwind for Instagram. It limits up to 30 Instagram posts (finally, a trial that doesn’t involve 30 months).
- If you have a Tailwind account for Pinterest, then I would have to say that they are sadly separate. Which means if you bought an upgrade Plus on the Pinterest account, then you have to upgrade Plus for Instagram separately.
- The Tailwind app is only available for Apple users. Sadly, I’m an Android user and hoping to see a release for the app soon for Android(ers). However, they will still notify you through SMS!
- How To Make Pinterest Cover Boards
- Little Pins Design Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Pinterest
- Pinterest Groups You Should Join To Explode Your Traffic
Step by Step
1. Go to “Publisher” and then upload your IG post that you want to schedule on that day.
As you can see by the arrow, that’s the Hashtag Finder. This is where Tailwind suggests you different recommendations on what hashtags to use.
Did you know that when you type out your caption/description, the tool automatically suggests you the hashtags?
Yeah, it can do that (yeah I’m looking at you “Edward Cullen”).
To be honest, not quite fond of this because a lot of times, the Hashtags are not accurate (as you can see).
But that’s OK. If you look at the red circle around the shuffle icon, you can click that to see more recommendations.
Here’s my advice to you
4. Schedule your post if you must or let Tailwind randomly schedule it for you.
Your choice on when you want it to be posted!
Scheduling Older Posts
Personally, when it comes to me, I don’t often post on IG (look, my life isn’t as exciting as you think). With this tool, I can actually reschedule my older posts.
Wait, what? You’re probably thinking “why would you even want to schedule your old posts?” Umm because I can? I’m kidding.
No seriously, since I started this account in 2017 and have grown since then. Newer followers will never know that these pictures are old (muahaha!)
To schedule older posts, go to “Publisher” – “Published Posts” or another direction is to go to “Insights” – “Post Inspector”.
Did I convince you yet to try it out? Click Here to get it now for a FREE trial (30 pins).
If you love new posts about self-care, productivity, blogging tips, and other lifestyle posts, then don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter where you can get notified in your email inbox on Fridays (Aussie time). Follow my social media accounts if you haven’t already!
If you love this post, share it by pinning it on Pinterest or sharing on Facebook or Twitter. Remember, to check out my related posts below.