Don’t you hate the feeling of Sunday’s night where you keep on thinking about work on Monday? But why not change that negative feeling on a Sunday and start of the day with a positive impact on Monday?
Keep those Monday blues and in with the Sunday nostalgia, make Sunday YOUR day!
So grab your mug of coffee or tea and let’s get right into it!
1. Wake up early (with a smile on your face)
Waking up to the sunrise can make you feel like you got more time ahead of you for the start of your day. “But weekends is where I sleep in!” I know, I know but it can keep your sleep schedule continuous and would you rather start your Sunday’s short?Waking up early makes you more productive! Click To Tweet
- What You Should Be Doing In The Morning Instead Of Checking Social Media
- How To Successfully Take On Your Day As A Pro In 2019
- 6 Quick Ways To Plan Your Day Better
2. Make yourself a delicious breakfast
You have plenty of time to make yourself a delicious breakfast and it will give your start of the day in a positive mood. Who wouldn’t want to Instagram what you have made? Have a feast and you’ll end up with energy to do what YOU want to do for the day.
3. Go out for a walk
Sundays are a perfect day to go for a neighbourhood walk and get the exercise you need when you don’t have the time during work days.
Smell the flowers, the air, and the sunshine. Also, grab yourself some exercise and stay active!
4. Write in your journal
Write down your thoughts and slap them into a journal where only YOU can only read. Take your thoughts from what you had yesterday and the weekday before and have a fresh start of mind for the first day of the week, not thinking about the problems you had in work or school.
- How To Get Motivated To Work
- 7 Reasons Why It Is Important To Take Breaks From Work
- The Pros & Cons Of Online School
- Why I Dropped Out Of My Business Course
- Love Yourself By Installing A Wellbeing Routine Into Your Lifestyle
5. Hang out with friends
This is a great time to chill with friends by going window shopping, shopping spree, movies, library or café. Gossip with friends on something outside of work and have plenty of fun!
- 20 Sweet Ways To Spend Your Free Time
- 5 Tips On How Not To Break Your Bank Account On Black Friday & Haul
- Now Is The Time For You To Know The Truth About Missing Old Friends
- 10 Popular Chick Flick Movies You Need To Rewatch
6. Take a mini travel
If you have the full time to yourself or with friends or family, go on a mini journey. It could be going for a hike or taking a road trip. Get the full outdoor experience and fresh air. Just make sure you take care of your items while traveling.
7. Spring Clean
You haven’t cleaned up your house in forever or why not organise and clean now? You can have a sense of motivation once everything in your house is organised and you wouldn’t have to worry about the mess!
- 5 Quick Awesome Tips For Staying Organised
- 9 Desktop Decluttering Ideas That Can Improve Your Productivity
- 6 Innovative Approaches To Declutter Your Phone
8. Chill in the sun
It’s bright and sunny outside (if it’s a sunny weather) so go out and tan if you want (don’t forget the sunscreen!) or read a book, nap, have some tea while listening to nature. You can also take some nice photos with natural lighting.
- Brighten Up Your Home With A Photo Clothespin Display
- 6 Sites To Grab Free Stock Images For Your Content
9. Watch the sunset
Sunday sunsets are like summer sunsets except, not really hot. It’s a beautiful sight and a great time to end your fun, adventurous or relaxing Sunday.
10. Be prepared for Monday
Remember to plan the day before work or school tomorrow so you could wake up and not having the worry about what to wear or what to eat.
11. Sleep early
Remember to sleep early so that you could get plenty of rest before the busy workday starts!
What do you do to make your Sunday productive? Let me know it the comments! And remember to check out Simple Truths for all things productivity.
Share this Pin with friends or for later!
If you love new posts about self-care, productivity, blogging tips, and other lifestyle posts, then don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter where you can get notified in your email inbox on Fridays (Aussie time). Follow my social media accounts if you haven’t already!
If you love this post, share it by pinning it on Pinterest or sharing on Facebook or Twitter. Remember, to check out my related posts below.