I know, we all get a creative block sometimes and even during stressful times, it can be really frustrating. I mean, thank god for these lists right? What can we do without them?
If you’re a lifestyle blogger, sometimes, we may have had days to take a break from traveling and then everything goes downhill because… you haven’t got anything to write!
If you’re stuck on what to write for your next post, here are 51 blog post ideas for lifestyle bloggers!
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliates. I earn a compensation if you purchase the product. I do not add affiliates that I do not like or approve on. You do not have to purchase the items but I would absolutely appreciate it if you do!*
1. A day in your life
2. Morning or night routine
3. Your pet peeves
4. Book or movie review
5. Things that you love or/and hate
6. Something that you have improved in the last week or month
7. Who you love the most and why
8. A letter to your younger self or future self
9. Top 15 movies you love of all time
10. Music playlist for the season
11. Embarrassing short stories that happened to you
12. A past post you would like to share and your review
13. A fear that you have
14. Why you love that person or pet and list different things you like about them
15. A shopping haul
16. A secret family recipe or just a recipe you love to share
17. If you were stuck on an island, why are the top 5 things you would bring with you?
18. Q and A post, answering questions that your readers would like to know
19. Childhood Crushes
20. Your biggest success and how you reached that goal
21. Your biggest failures and how you came about it
22. A life lesson that inspired you
23. What your ideal day looks like
24. How to be productive or/and organised
25. Your hobbies and why you love them
26. A wish list of things you would want
27. Reversed bucket list – things that you have already crossed off your bucket list
28. Share favourite YouTubers and why you love watching them
29. How do you self-care?
30. What’s in your bag and a mini story behind those items
31. How do you spend your weekends?
32. Pick a random photo on your phone based on the numbers (4, 72, 18, 32, 9, 101) and then tell your story behind that photo
33. What do you do to become your better self?
34. Travel to a destination and write about it
35. Top 10 music that you love of all times
36. A life hack that you want to share that is true
37. High school or elementary school memories
38. Best or worst makeup that you’ve used
39. A person that you admire
40. Pick an artwork that makes you feel and write about how this artwork affects you emotionally
41. Top 10 Instagrammers that your readers should follow and why
42. What was your dream job during your childhood?
43. 15 Facts that no one knows about you
44. 1 Thing that makes you happy or productive
45. Blogging tips for beginners
46. If you had to pick someone as your bridesmaids, who would they be? (it could be anyone)
47. A holiday that you could never forget
48. What are the most used apps you use on your phone or tablet?
49. Something that you regret doing
50. A moment that you feel proud of
51. Things that you love doing at the moment (such as blogging for example)
Here are some posts I did in the past in relation to those topics
Hopefully, you get to pick something out of the list that you haven’t written before and remember, you’ll never run out of ideas on what to write (said my teacher from 6th grade).
Don’t forget to share or comment if you find this post helpful!