We all get a creative block sometimes and even during stressful times, it can be really frustrating. I mean, thank god for these lists right? What can we do without them?
If you’re a lifestyle blogger, sometimes, we may have had days to take a break from traveling and then everything goes downhill because… you haven’t got anything to write!
If you’re stuck on what to write for your next post, here are 51 blog post ideas for lifestyle bloggers!
So grab your mug of coffee or tea and let’s get right into it!
Before we get into the list, are you a blogger who doesn’t have the time to manually pin your pins on Pinterest? Use Tailwind today to automate you Pinterest & Instagram posts.
51 Blog Post Ideas for Lifestyle bloggers
- Learn How To Set Priorities From A Teenager
- Love Yourself By Installing A Wellbeing Routine Into Your Lifestyle
- Is “The Way We Were-Remembering Diana” Any Good? | Book Review
- Why You Should Not Invest In Zoella’s Book “Cordially Invited”
- 6 Quick Ways To Plan Your Day Better
- How To Successfully Take On Your Day As A Pro In 2019
6. Something that you have improved in the last week or month
7. Who you love the most and why
8. A letter to your younger self or future self
9. Top 15 movies you love of all time
10. Music playlist for the season
- Why I Dropped Out Of My Business Course
- 10 Popular Chick Flick Movies You Need To Rewatch
- Winter Music Playlist For The Chilly Season
- 15 Lo-Fi Beats To Listen To While You Multitask
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Listen To Kpop
11. Embarrassing short stories that happened to you
12. A past post you would like to share and your review
13. A fear that you have
14. Why you love that person or pet and list different things you like about them
15. A shopping haul
- Moments That Basically Sum Up My Primary School Memories | Part 1
- Moments That Basically Sum Up My Primary School Memories | Part 2
- 5 Tips On How Not To Break Your Bank Account On Black Friday & Haul
- The Reasons Why I Love Stationery And Beauty Products
- Unexpected Ways About Getting Over “Fear Of Failure” Can Make Your Life Better
16. A secret family recipe or just a recipe you love to share
17. If you were stuck on an island, why are the top 5 things you would bring with you?
18. Q and A post, answering questions that your readers would like to know
19. Childhood Crushes
20. Your biggest success and how you reached that goal
- 5 Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Keeping Your Goals
- Is The Erin Condren Planner Worth It For The Price?
- Confronting 11 Things I’ve Learned Blogging With 100 Posts
- 7 Things You Most Likely Didn’t Know About Blogging
21. Your biggest failures and how you came about it
22. A life lesson that inspired you
23. What your ideal day looks like
24. How to be productive or/and organised
25. Your hobbies and why you love them
- If You Feel Like Giving Up, Read This Before You Regret
- Never Underestimate The Influence Of First Blog Failure
- Behind The Scenes Of My Day In The Life
- Habits You Should Choose To Be Productive
- 5 Quick Awesome Tips For Staying Organised
26. A wish list of things you would want
27. Reversed bucket list – things that you have already crossed off your bucket list
28. Share favourite YouTubers and why you love watching them
29. How do you self-care?
30. What’s in your bag and a mini story behind those items
- 13 Creative YouTubers You Should Watch Right Now
- 10 Videos That Will Put You In A Good Mood When You’re Having A Bad Day
- 20 Mouthwatering Korean Cooking Videos To Watch
- 8 Self Care That Will Actually Make Your Holiday Better
- Can You Complete The 30 Days Love Yourself Challenge?
31. How do you spend your weekends?
32. Pick a random photo on your phone based on the numbers (4, 72, 18, 32, 9, 101) and then tell your story behind that photo
33. What do you do to become your better self?
34. Travel to a destination and write about it
35. Top 10 music that you love of all times
- Getting Scammed By A Claw Machine And Eating Food
- Spilling The Tea On Life From A 19-Year-Old
- The Truth About Growing Into Adulthood At 18
- Now Is The Time For You To Know The Truth About Being 17
36. A life hack that you want to share that is true
37. How you overcame your mental illness
38. Best or worst products that you’ve used
39. A person that you admire
40. Pick an artwork that makes you feel and write about how this artwork affects you emotionally
- Now Is The Time For You To Know The Truth About Wish.com
- How To Conquer Obsession With These 6 Steps
- 5 Things You Should Do When Coping With Rejection
- 4 Steps to Recover From A Mental Breakdown
- The Truth About Depression From My Perspective
41. Top 10 Instagrammers that your readers should follow and why
42. What was your dream job during your childhood?
43. 15 Facts that no one knows about you
44. 1 Thing that makes you happy
45. Blogging tips for beginners
- How Your Instagram Post Can Go Viral With These Hashtags
- When I Grow Up… Revealing Childhood Dream Jobs
- How To Bring Happiness To Your Life In 6 Tips
- 40 Things That Contribute To Happiness
- The Do’s And Don’ts Of Blogging (Spilling The Truth)
46. If you had to pick someone as your bridesmaids, who would they be? (it could be anyone)
47. A holiday that you could never forget
48. What are the most used apps you use on your phone or tablet?
49. Something that you regret doing
50. A moment that you feel proud of
51. Things that you love doing at the moment (such as blogging for example)
- Never Leave Your Phone In Your Pocket In Vietnam And Heres Why | Storytime
- 10 Apps That Will Help You Stay Productive
- 8 Self Care Apps To Use Today
- 6 Innovative Approaches To Declutter Your Phone
- Is Blogging For You? Check Out These 10 Reasons
Hopefully, you get to pick something out of the list that you haven’t written before. Remember, you’ll never run out of ideas on what to write (said my teacher from 6th grade).
If you love new posts about self-care, productivity, blogging tips, and other lifestyle posts, then don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter where you can get notified in your email inbox on Fridays (Aussie time). Follow my social media accounts if you haven’t already!
If you love this post, share it by pinning it on Pinterest or sharing on Facebook or Twitter. Remember, to check out my related posts below.