Let’s say you want to build your own business and find financial freedom. So what do you go for? Successful motivational quotes. These are helpful in any way whether that be visual, auditory, or linguistics.
But what are quotes anyway? These are pretty much inspiration clips that are cut out from someone’s speech or a text from a reference (book, movie, tv-show, music, and written speech).
Usually, these quotes can make a small or huge impact on your life choices and future careers. Let’s say you were talking to a family member, your mum for example. She tells you something wise when you were younger. At that age, you were like “yeah, yeah whatever”. Whereas when you grow up, you are reminded back to that day she told you that wise saying that could potentially have an effect on your current stage and you are just like “man… She was right.” Pretty much I just told you my life story.
Likewise, in the post, I’ll be sharing with you 30 successful motivational quotes for when you need the inspiration to start somewhere. Oh yeah, there’s going to be 10 quote images that can you can easily share on the internet.
So grab your mug of coffee or tea and let’s get right into it!
So.. There’s going to be a few disclaimers…
- These quotes were sourced from Pinterest along time ago and I’m currently composing my two older posts into one. So do not ask me where I got it from because I don’t remember (including the Goodreads one but you can pretty much search them up yourself).
- I created the quote images using Canva (pro version). The only thing that is different from the Pro and Free version is the typefaces (fonts). Everything else (like the colours) can be easily created in the free version.
- For the image sizing, I used the “Instagram Templates” which are sharable-friendly and uses up little MB when uploading.
- You can download them (by right-clicking on the image), print them out and stick them in your walls or mirrors if you want.
30 Successful Motivational Quotes for Productivity
- “There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.” ~ Anonymous
- “The difference in winning and losing is most often… Not quitting.” ~ Walt Disney
- “PATIENCE is also a form of ACTION.” ~ Anonymous
- “There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.” ~ Roger Staubach
- “Nothing so conclusively proves a man’s ability to lead others as what he does from day to day to lead himself.” ~ Thomas J Watson Sr
- “Opportunity knocks only once, but temptation bangs on the door for years.” ~ Joe Moore
- “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” ~ Billie Jean King
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” ~ Anonymous
- “There can be no progress if people have no faith in tomorrow.” ~ John F Kennedy
- “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” ~ Bill Cosby.
- “Sometimes a winner is just a dreamer that never gave up.” ~Anonymous
- “Bad habits are eliminated not by others but by ourselves.” ~ Anonymous
- “If you have no destination, you’ll never get there.” ~ Harvey Mackey
- “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” ~Coco Chanel
- “You will never have MORE time than you do right now.” ~ Anonymous
- “ACTION is the foundational key to all success.” ~ Pablo Picasso
- “True success is overcoming the fear of being unsuccessful.” ~ Paul Sweeney
- “You have to expect things of yourself before you do them.” ~ Michael Jordan
- “If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.” ~ Jack Dixon
- “The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” ~Anonymous
- “Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.”
- “It doesn’t matter what others are doing. It matters what YOU are doing.”
- “Do it now. Sometimes ‘later’ becomes ‘never’”
- “You don’t want to look back and know you could’ve done better.”
- “There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs”
- “If it wasn’t hard everyone would do it. It’s the hard that makes it great.”
- “Work hard in silence; let success make the noise.”
- “What you want won’t always come easy, but if you work hard and don’t give up you will get there.”
- “You are capable of amazing things.”
- “The earlier you start working on something, the earlier you will see results.”
I hope these successful motivational quotes inspire you to pursue your dreams. What are some quotes that you find inspiring? Or do you have your own motivational quote you follow by and would like to share?
If you want more motivation and successful quotes on books, videos, gifts and more, you can check out SimpleTruths. If you click my link and use code SAVE30, you can save 30% off when you buy. You’ll also get free shipping on orders over $50 or more.
If you enjoyed this post and found it helpful, why not give it a share with just a click of a button? My blog involves self-improvement, productivity, blogging and branding. Go Follow me on social media and/or join my email newsletter!