Now, are you really up for this challenge, bloggers? The final blogging boss. Once you defeat it, you beat the whole game. Ok, I’m going to stop it with the hype now.
I like to note that I decided to make it sound like you’re playing a video game. Video games are fun! And I want you to have fun as well.
So grab your mug of coffee or tea and let’s get right into it!
If you haven’t started a blog yet, check it this post before we get into the “30 day blog challenge” topics.
Like any other challenges, you need to stick to it. Nope, you don’t have any acceptations to a “one-day free break” until the break day comes (day 12 & 30). I may be strict on this challenge but you know what they say, if you don’t work hard, go home. And you don’t want to go home like a loser right?
But good news, on the other hand, your challenge doesn’t have to have a time limit.
Set a time each day with what suits you best. If you’re busy, set 5-10 mins every day to complete these tasks. If you have more time, set it to 50 mins with 5 min breaks in between 25 mins.
30 Days Blogging Challenge
- Plot down topic Ideas
- Research your topics
- Rough draft writing
- Research Keywords for your post
- Edit your writing
- Proofread your post at least 2-3 times (or more)
- Research/Edit your blog title
- Take photographs for your post or download stock images
- Create your post graphics for Pinterest (or use a Pinterest template)
- Edit your post
- Edit 2nd time & schedule your posts
- Break day!
- Share your older posts
- Schedule older posts with Tailwind
- Create graphics for Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest
- Read other blogs and comment or share.
- Join Pinterest Groups or Facebook Groups
- Connect with your influencers
- Manually pin posts to your Pinterest boards
- Do a blogging course
- Attend another blogger’s hangout, live chat, etc
- Check your mentions and analytics
- Answer comments on Facebook groups or Pinterest communities
- Do an Instagram or Facebook podcast
- Reply to comments on your blog
- Jot down ideas for upcoming blog topics
- Revive older posts
- Do a video live chat or create video content for your blog posts
- Schedule blog calendar for next month
- Take a break & sip coffee or tea because you just completed this challenge!
Congrats! You finally beat the final boss (aka this 30 days blogging challenge). Treat yourself girl because you deserved it!
How about the 30 Days Love Yourself Challenge? You can either check it out or restart this challenge. Your choice!
If you love new posts about self-care, productivity, blogging tips, and other lifestyle posts, then don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter where you can get notified in your email inbox on Fridays (Aussie time). Follow my social media accounts if you haven’t already!
If you love this post, share it by pinning it on Pinterest or sharing on Facebook or Twitter. Remember, to check out my related posts below.