Alright guys, are you ready for this? If you’re not ready, then I don’t know why you clicked on this.
Now, are you really up for this challenge, bloggers? The final blogging boss. Once you defeat it, you beat the whole game. Ok, I’m going to stop it with the hype now.
This challenge is to help you fellow bloggers improve your blogging skills, stick with your timetable, be more productive but also improve your blog as well.
I like to note that I decided to make it sound like you’re playing a video game. Video games are fun! And I want you to have fun as well.
Like any other challenges, you need to stick to it. Nope, you don’t have any acceptations to a “one-day free break” until the break day comes (day 12 & 30). I may be strict on this challenge but you know what they say, if you don’t work hard, go home. And you don’t want to go home like a loser right?
But good news, on the other hand, your challenge doesn’t have to have a time limit.
Set a time each day with what suits you best. If you’re busy, set 5-10 mins every day to complete these tasks. If you have more time, set it to 50 mins with 5 min breaks in between 25 mins.
So grab your mug of coffee or tea and let’s get right into it!
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliates. I earn a compensation if you buy the product. I only add affiliates that I’ve tried myself and would prefer to you. You do not have to buy the items.*
Start Here! Ready, set, GO!
- Plot down topic Ideas
- Research your topics
- Rough draft writing
- Research Keywords for your post
- Edit your writing
- Edit writing the 2nd time
- Research/Edit your blog title
- Take photographs for your post or download stock images
- Create your post graphics for Pinterest
- Edit your post
- Edit 2nd time & schedule your posts
- Break day!
- Share your older posts
- Schedule older posts with Tailwind
- Create graphics for Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest
- Read other blogs and comment or share.
- Join Pinterest Groups or Facebook Groups
- Connect with your influencers
- Manually pin posts to your Pinterest boards
- Do a blogging course
- Attend another blogger’s hangout, live chat etc
- Check your mentions and analytics
- Answer comments in Facebook groups or Pinterest communities
- Do an Instagram or Facebook podcast
- Reply to comments on your blog
- Jot down ideas for upcoming blog topics
- Revive older posts
- Do a video live chat or create video content for your blog posts
- Schedule blog calendar for next month
- Take a break & sip coffee or tea because you just completed this challenge!
Congrats! You finally beat the final boss (aka this blogging challenge). Treat yourself girl, because you deserved it!
What’s next for you on the list?
How about the 30 Days Love Yourself Challenge? You can either check it out or restart this challenge. Your choice!
If you love new posts about lifestyle, self-care, productivity, and blogging tips, then don’t forget to subscribe to my RSS feed where you can get notified in your email inbox (don’t worry, I won’t spam ya!). Follow my social media accounts if you haven’t already.
If you love this post, share it by pinning it on Pinterest or sharing on Facebook or Twitter. Remember, to check out my related posts (yes, I have more than 100 posts on this blog and I feel proud of my passion!)