I can’t believe 2017 is nearly coming to an end! I’m typing this on the 31st December 2017 but omg has time fly by.
There has been some GOOD and mostly BAD things that had happened to me (and especially the Kpop fandom sadly for the bad part) that I know that I got to acknowledge and change in 2018.
- Reasons Why 2018 Was A Good Year
- Now Is The Time For You To Know The Truth About Being 17
- The Truth About Growing Into Adulthood At 18
- Spilling The Tea On Life From A 19 Year Old
So grab your mug of coffee or tea and let’s get right into it!
• I finally got my learners permit
• Invested in self-hosting my blog
• My lover and best friend
• Having my own debit card along with taking control of my bank account
• Getting the hang of applying on makeup (well at least my eyeliner is getting better I guess)
• Cooking my own food
• The books I’ve read this year
• Loving myself
• Getting A’s & B’s in school
• Loving the way I look
• Being open about my feelings
• Interacting with more bloggers and finding out more blogs out there
• The trends *cringing*
• Comparing myself to other people
• Jonghyun’s death
• Triggered by loud sounds/ people talking loudly
• Procrastinating a lot on YouTube
• Spending so much money
• Losing contact with my friends in real life
• Jealousy of others
• Judging people based on their actions and appearances
• Caring about how other people think about me
• Not socialising (introverted habits)
• Junk food
I hope 2018 would be a better year and hope to see the changes that will happen. What are your 2017 highlights? I would love to know! Maybe that would inspire me to change my bad habits for next year.
If you have a post you would like to share in relation to 2017, leave it down in the comments also!
Share this Pin with friends or for later!
If you love new posts about self-care, productivity, blogging tips, and other lifestyle posts, then don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter where you can get notified in your email inbox on Fridays (Aussie time). Follow my social media accounts if you haven’t already!
If you love this post, share it by pinning it on Pinterest or sharing on Facebook or Twitter. Remember, to check out my related posts below.